Features of Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Printer
Today Canon Pixma mx490 is the best wireless printer. Its maximum uses in the home and business office because it has a variety of features such as copying, scanning, faxing, and additional other work at the same time. So Canon Pixma mx490 is also known as multifunctional / All in one printer. It does easy to print with wireless connectivity by smart devices such as Mac, smartphone, iPhone, and Tablets. Today most wireless networks are used to print with google cloud, Air print, and wirelessly compatible devices used in the office.
Now we discuss to Install Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Printer Setup
You can also here find out how to set up a Canon Pixma mx490 wireless printer with other wireless smarts devices. Today maximum Canon Printer users are facing the problem with printer setup installation. You can read the following instructions step to easy to install the Canon Pixma mx490 wireless printer setup device.
Step1- Canon Pixma MX490 Printer Setup configuration
- First of all, you can check your wireless router is connected with a network device computer, laptops, Canon printer, and the internet.
- Now furthermore connection operations check here, that is the smooth connection between printer system and network.
- Make sure the Canon Printer connects to the socket power plug, and power is ON conditions check by the green light of printer is ON.
- Whenever printer power is switch ON, and the printer screen displays black, then you have to need to click the copy button. It has followed by the setup button, and after that, you can find the screen ON conditions and display it by the printer touch panel.
- On the touch panel, display an optional Wireless LAN configuration, then you can press the OK button.
- You can see on the touch screen by multiple-choice, then you can click OK.
- After then select cable-less (wireless) configuration Canon Pixma mx490 printer from touch screen panel.
- Now you have to need to download & install the printer software through CD ROM or from the Canon printer website.
If you are using the Mac device, then you need to setup & Install Canon MX490 Printer on the MAC device.
Step2- Connection of Wireless network with Canon Pixma MX490 Printer
- Now for download the printer driver setup with the choice to select the operating system type and save the download file to selected the file folder. Run this file and install it by clicking the mouse button.
- Select the option for Wireless LAN connection for the Canon Pixma mx490 printer that selects through the wireless router connection.
- Make sure the printer is ON conditions & the software will automatically search the Canon printer that is connected to the Wi-Fi network. In case you will show the list is black, that means your printer setting box cannot find out on the give list.
- After, you will install the setup configuration manual methods on the device and select the cable less configuration from the submenu.
- Sometimes time we will notice the network link will be disabled, and after you will be reconnected at a time.
Step3- Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Printer Setup & Complete process
- After that, you can check the Wi-Fi network & the installation process starts by clicking on the installation option.
- Page setup and alignment installation start, and then after the last point is registration and surveys, that is optional so you can skip survey or registration and take a printing the test page and press the complete button.
- Finally, the setup installation has been complete.
- Now start your printing work using Canon Pixma mx490 printers.
Any Expert Help for Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Printer Setup installation
If you are facing issues with the Canon Pixma mx490 setup installation, then you can take help from our Canon printer expert. They will provide printer setup & installation services for all types of printer. Chat with our printer expert today and resolve your printer issues at a time.