Today many users facing the issues of Epson printer error 0xf1. It is a critical issue and occurs without any time on your printer device. Sometimes this problem is shown as paper jam but, in real times actually, the device has no Jam issues. In any case, Epson printer error Code 0xf1 arises due to corrupt registry entry on your PC (Computer). When this error arises, then the print head is not able to move the left or right side.
Some Main Reason for Epson Printer Error Code 0xF1
- Paper jam and stuck the paper inside the Epson Printer
- Corrupted or Outdated/ not updated Printer drivers use
- Corrupted registry entries in your personal computer
- You have not set your Epson printer as the default
Now we discuss, how we can fix Epson Printer Error 0xf1 with an easy method.
Step1: Reset the Printer
We know that Epson printer error is the technical issue arise due to software or hardware problem with your printer and computer device. First, you unplug the printer from the main socket, remove the ink cartridge and again reinstall the ink cartridge. After that, you can plug the printer into the socket and restart the printer and computer.
Step2: Set Epson Printer as A Default One
In some cases, the error 0xf1 problem solves it by making your Epson printer set as default.
- First, you press the computer start button, then click on Printer and faxes and open the printer folders.
- Here, you can set your Epson printer as a default printer.
- Then After right-click on the "Printer" Icon, if it has not checkmark next to it.
- Now check and select the options as Default Printer.
In click on the printer icon again and you can here, take a hard copy of the print windows self-test page. If print the page successfully, it means that the error code 0xf1 fixes it. When the same error occurs then you can follow the next step3.
Step3: Clear the Paper Jam in Printer
Paper jam in the printer is the other reason for arise of error 0xf1. So it is necessary to remove it. You can clear the stuck paper inside the paper tray.
Step4: Reinstall and update the Epson Printer driver
In case you are using an outdated Epson printer driver then maximum chance to occur error code 0xf1. Make sure you can update the printer drivers or reinstall the updated latest version printer, driver.
- On the computer go to select the "Device and printer".
- You can Right-click on the "Epson Printer" icon and select the Remove option.
- After Restart your Computer and add the Epson Printer
Step5: Fix the Problem by using Troubleshooting
When an error code is shown then you can run the printer troubleshooter, mention here the steps to do this.
Click on the computer start button and goto control panel-> Troubleshooting-> See all option on the left-> Choose the Epson printer
Epson Printer Service
If you are facing Error code 0xf1 then contact our expert team at any time, they will resolve this technical problem within a minute. Our expert quick online assistance and resolving printer technical problem.