Epson is well known because of its ink cartridges and ink bottles. Is your Epson printer not printing the document due to ink cartridges? When your Epson printer ink levels are low or the cartridges get empty then you need to change the old ink cartridge and install a new one.
When you decided to replace the ink cartridge and install the new cartridges, then you need to take out the old cartridges. Most Epson users faced trouble when they tried to install new ink cartridges in Epson printers. The first thing you need to know is that you must not open up the ink cartridges packages until you are ready to install them in the printer. Because cartridges are vacuum packed so you need to maintain reliability.
Today in this blog, we shared the easy steps that you need to follow to replace or install ink cartridges in Epson Printer.
How to Install Ink Cartridge in Epson Printer?
When your Epson printer is not printing the documents due to low or empty ink cartridges then you need to remove the old ink cartridge and install new ink cartridges. Follow the simple steps to install an ink cartridge in an Epson printer.
1. Turn on the Epson Printer
2. Open its cover or if it has a scanner then lift the unit of the scanner and wait for it. When you move the print head then don’t use your hand. There is a chance that you may end up damaging the product.
3. If you get a message on the LCD screen about the low levels of ink, press “OK”. If a message has not shown, then go to the “Setup” menu and select “Maintenance”. Now choose “Ink cartridge Replacement”.
4. Ensure that the print head is at the replacement position. If it is not press the “Maintenance” button.
5. Now access the ink cartridge cover.
6. Squeeze the tab that is placed over the cartridge and keep the ink cartridge straight to remove it.
7. Now shake the new ink cartridge a few times and then remove its packaging.
8. Remove the yellow tape on the new cartridge. Ensure that there are no other seals or labels are removed.
9. Install the new ink cartridge in the holder and push it downwards
10. Now shut the cover of the Epson Printer
11. Tab the “Maintenance” button after the installation is completed. In case the Maintenance button is not available then you can press the “Check” or “OK” button.
12. Now try to print the page and check the new ink cartridge has been installed correctly.
Steps to Change a Remanufactured Epson Printer Ink Cartridge
Replacing your existing ink cartridge with a remanufactured cartridge involves the same process. Follow the step-by-step procedure to change the Epson printer ink cartridge.
1. Turn off the Epson printer and unplug the power cable.
2. Now wait for 15 seconds
3. Now access the Epson Printer cartridge
4. Take out the ink cartridge carefully. Do not shake the cartridge and ensure that keep it straight
5. Remove the new ink cartridge packaging
6. Install the new ink cartridge properly
7. Now close your printer
8. Turn on your Epson printer and connect the power cable
9. Now try to print the page and check the cartridge has been installed correctly.
Finally, you know how to install an Epson ink cartridge. Printwithus help you to install cartridges or refill ink bottle efficiently. In case you need any help replacing ink cartridges then contact Epson printer experts through Free live chat or toll-free at +1-877-614-7218.