Today wireless printer offline error is the biggest issue faced by many printer users. In-home and office wireless printer is important to work for printing documents but some time printer shows offline error. At that time, you will try to connect wireless printer through the wireless network but this problem is not resolved easily. You fail to connect the Wi-Fi network and printing the document from your device.
Below we describe the multiple reasons for wireless printer offline error and some troubleshooting methods to resolve this problem.
Preliminary Check Your Connection
Whenever this problem arises, then you have to first step is preliminary check your printer connection.
- Make sure your printer power supply is turned on.
- After that, you can be Connecting the printer to your computer (PC).
- Check the printer parts like ink cartridge, toner, spooler, and other parts, make sure there is no problem to stop printing.
- Check also the no paper jam issue in the printer.
- Check no warning red light flashing or no any type of error message displayed.
- carefully check whether your home Wi-Fi network connects to the wireless printer.
- Try to keep the wireless printer in wi-fi home range of network
- In the case of USB, options are there, then using the established connection with the personal computer.
- Make sure the wireless printer connected with the right WI-Fi network
- Updating your computer operating system of usual browser, software, and a firewall because they can also reason for wireless printer offline error.
Set your printer as Default Printer
When you install some printer software on your computer then it will take itself as set the virtual printer as default printer. In that case, when you enter the print command then it will print the document by virtual printer instead of the physical printer and show the offline error. So always set your printer as default by following the below step.
- Go to start button of computer and open the control panel
- Click Device and select the Printer & scanner
- Click on the printer and option select printer set as the default printer, click ok to confirm it.
Restart computer and printer Devices
In many cases restart your computer and wireless printer to easily resolve the printer offline error because computer and WIFI router is the part of the network, that can create the problem of printer error.
Run the Printer Troubleshooter
- You can also resolve the printer offline error by run the printer troubleshooter.
- Go to start button of computer and open the Control Panel.
- Here click on the device and select the Printer & scanner on the left side.
- Select and open the printer troubleshooter settings.
- To check the troubleshoot section as per you have to need.
Any Printer Expert Help
If you are facing wireless printer offline error, then you can also contact our expert team without any wasting time. Our highly knowledge & experience expert resolve your printer problem at a time.