We know, today many users face a common problem with the Canon printer not responding. There are many reasons for arising these issues. In this blog, we can discuss why my Canon printer not working & its show not responding error and how we can fix this problem to restarted back work again. You can apply some instructions or easy ways to how to start the Canon printer gets restart back and resolve the printer problem.
Connectivity Problem between Canon Printer and Computer System Device
In case you are using a wrong connection between printer and system device (PC) then, it shows an error. Its causes behind, you are using the damaged USB cable or maybe using the wrong and lose the connection between PC and printer. On the other hand, the reason for that, if you are using a wireless Canon printer, then the maximum possibility of using a slow Wi-Fi network connection, and no Wi-Fi connectivity range shows between in both Canon printer and system devices.
By using manual ways to checking, the loose USB cable connection between the printer and personal computer, and also, you have to need to check the USB cable is faulty or not. If the USB cable is the fault, then change the USB cable. For a wireless connection, you have to need to check the Wireless network connection between the computer system and printer. Also make sure, using the internet connection speed must be strong.
Doing the above ways and resolve your canon printer problem.
Printer Spooler Issue
We know printer Spooler is responsible for printing the print job. When the user commands for printing job to the PC system, then the computer receives printing job commands and printing document. But sometimes the spooler stops working as a printing job due to some technical problem and the Canon printer shows not responding error.
Follow the Steps and Resolve this Error
- Press the Window + R key.
- Then type here services.msc & press Enter Key.
- Then after a new window will open, & find the printer spooler and then double click on printer spooler.
- A smaller window will open here; the window clicks by stop button under service status. Then after click on the start process, then do after clicking on OK.
Canon Printer Driver Error
Some other causes for the printer not responding problem can be the printer driver issues. When you are using an old version printer driver or not updated printer drivers, then it shows the Canon printer not responding problem.
This error can be resolve by using the updated latest version and right printer driver according to your printer’s brands. If you have not an updated latest printer driver, then you can install through online or via a click on this link Drivers & Downloads.
Network Discovery Error Personal Computer and Device
You need to set the Network discovery on your computer device because this network setting will help you find the currently available networks on systems and devices. In case the network setting is turned OFF on your system, then arise the Canon printer is not responding error. So always needs to Network Discovery is turning ON mode.
- Go to Computer Settings.
- Click on network and internet settings.
- Check here network and internet with find sharing options, then click on it.
- A new window will open here, then select under network discovery setting with "Turn ON Network discovery".
Wrong Port Connection on Printer
In case your Canon printer is connected to a wrong port, then the Canon printer shows not responding problem. So make sure the Canon printer is connecting to the right port.
- Go to the computer Settings.
- Click on device.
- Then Select Devices and Printers.
- Find the printer from the available printer list and then right-click on it.
- Show your current window & select properties from the drop-down menu.
- Then go to General Settings and need to select change properties.
- Click on "Port" and choose the port for the available printer name by click.
Check Loading Printing Task
Sometimes maximum user gives too many commands for printing the same document at the same time then some technical issues arise, it gets stuck the printer and stops printing with show Canon printer not responding.
When this problem arises then, you can cancel all printing work and restart your printer.
Selected the Printer Online Mode from Offline
When you are selected Canon printer is offline mode from printer setting, then Canon printer not responding error show, in that case, you should unselect the option from printer setting.
Please follow these steps.
- Go to the computer Settings.
- Click on the device and select Printer and Scanners.
- Choose the default printer that you are using.
- Right-click on the printer option from dropdown menu upper corner.
- Then unselect the "use printer offline" option.
If printer problems do not resolve and show printer not responding error, then you can chat with the Canon printer Expert team within 24/7 days they will resolve this problem instantly.