Canon printer is most useful in home and organizations, but sometimes users faced the issue with Canon printer not printing. There are many reasons behind for Canon printer is not printing problem. You have options for troubleshooting this problem by using various tools. First, we discuss the main reason for not printing.
Main Reason for Canon printer Not Printing
- During the printing, the print jobs document stuck in the Canon printer queue.
- Paper jam issue.
- Faulty the printer driver or not updated.
- Wireless connection problem, they do not allow printing.
- In Smart devices printer App not synchronize with the printer.
- Printer powers problem.
- The loaded Paper tray is not matching the size of the print commands.
- The printer is not able to establish secure connections.
- In the case of a wireless printer sharing network, the printer unable to specify the range, so the Canon printer not print.
- Too, many printers using in the same network.
- Faulty using ink cartridge.
- Canon print heads are too dusty and need cleaning.
Step for troubleshooting 'Canon Printer is not printing' problem
- If the print's job is stuck during the printing document, then you need to clear the stuck by opening the printer queue. Read the following step to clear out the paper jam.
- You need to open the printer cover and here to take out the cartridge to remove the stuck paper and again reinstall the cartridge.
- Make sure your canon printer driver in updated condition or not be corrupted. In case of a faulty printer driver, then you have to need to install the update or latest version of the printer driver.
- Make sure your canon printer power connection not faulty.
- If you are using printing with a mobile App, then firstly, you can synchronize the printer with App and auto-select your printer and scan the document for printing.
- Always Keeps your printer is not overload with paper during printing. We should be loaded the printer paper tray inefficient ways because the printer can easily pull the document paper during printing.
- Sometimes you can select the printer manually from the range of the network install in your computer or laptop devices that may not detect the correct printer available in the network range.
- Sometimes printer is not printed if you are not select as default, so ensure to select the Canon printer as the default printer.
- Make sure your printer connection is in the correct manner, which means configure with the proper device.
- If the printer printed as faded, then you have to need to clean the print head properly. A similar process needs to clean the ink cartridge carefully.
Other Effective ways to resolve Canon Printer not printing problem
- You have to read the above manual ways step for troubleshooting, now follow offline and online some instructions to configure your canon printer device.
- You can visit the canon printer official website to download the online instruction manual to device setup and configure your printer.
- In case using a wireless canon printer, then need for setup by Wi-Fi connection at all times.
- Using by IP address then must match the IP address used by the printer and system each other.
- Always should be using the printer regularly because when we left the printer for a long time, then it has ink dry the cause canon printer is not printing or fading printing.
- Any Help with Printer expert Contact us at toll-free number +1-877-614-7218 at any time.