Today, HP Envy 5540 wireless All in one printer use in many small and large business organizations. It has the capacity for many task work performances at the same time so, it also calls the multifunctional printer. It works on based Inkjet color technology. The main functions of HP Envy 5540 All in one printer are scanning, copying, wireless printing, Air print, and two-sided duplex printing. This device has a touchscreen and instant ink ready facility with never run out of ink.
You can easily direct print through tablets and smartphones with the free HP ePrint App. It also has features of easily print from your iPhone by Airprint.
HP Envy 5540 wireless All in one Printer Specification
- Wireless Printing solution & Supported Web service
- Paper Handling capacity
- Printing Black, white, and Color
- Copying and scanning
- Power Saving
Now we can discuss the topics How to Connect HP Envy 5540 wireless printer to the computer?
If you are using HP Envy 5540 printer for the first time to print the document through a wireless network, then you have to need to connect the HP Envy 5540 printer to the wireless network and install some required software on your computer system.
Step1: Unpack your printer from the box
- Remove the HP Envy 5540 printer from the packing box.
- Remove all packing material like tape, sticker, and paper outside the printer.
- You can open the scanner lid (Lift up).
- Remove the scanner glass packing material and close the printer scanner lid.
- Open the HP printer ink cartridge door using small handles on both sides of the ink cartridge access door, then lifting up it to position and remove the packing material from inside and close the cartridge access door.
- Pull out the tray paper and remove all taps, sticker, and packing material from the paper tray.
- After that replace the ink cartridge and push the paper tray.
Step2: Connection the power cord with the printer
- Connect the power cord with plug one of the other end of the printer. Turn on the printer's power button.
- GO to the printer control panel to choose preferred the language and country/region then confirm it OK.
Step3: Install the printer Ink cartridges
- Check your packing box for HP ink cartridges that is compatible with your printer and genuine ink cartridge.
- Open your printer ink cartridge, access the door carefully, and placing the ink cartridge by using a two-finger under one of the small handles on the cartridge then lift up.
- In control panel shows the message "The ink cartridge access door open, close the open door to continue".
- Be careful to remove the plastic material packing without touching ink nozzles
- After you can insert the Tri-color ink cartridge into the left slot and black ink cartridge into the right slot.
- After that close the HP printer ink cartridge access door & touch ok and Wait for some time.
Step4: Load the Paper into a paper tray of the printer.
- Pull out the printer tray and load with the A4 size white paper.
- Afterload the printer tray and pushing done
Step5: Install the Printer software
- Now your Hp Envy 5540 printer is set up and install the printer software. Download the Printer software for HP ENVY 5540 Please the setting up your printer on the available wireless network by network name, passwords and make ensure the wifi routers, printer, and computer is turned on condition.
- Take a print test through the printer.
Any Expert Help For Printer Related Issue
IF you have any help for HP Printer setup and installing with Hp Envy 5540 printer then chat with our expert team at any time. We provide the best printer service through online remote locations and resolve the printer problem at a time.