8 Common Printer Problems to fix them yourself
Few things lead to frustration quicker than when you need to print something and your printer doesn’t want to cooperate, you may feel frustrated. If you have a multifunction the printer in any office so if they experience problems, like your scanner and copier, you lose precious business time. So if you have a multifunction printer, you need to understand some common issues than you can quickly search and find fixes specific to yourself.
Below are a few of the most
common problems that can occur with printers and a few ways to solve them.
1. Printer Won’t Print: The most obvious solution to this problem is to ensure that the printer is properly connected to your computer and that it is actually switched on. If your printer driver has two-way communication, you may be warned about an issue even before you step over to the printer. If you are unsure if your computer has the correct driver, then you can check by opening the devices and printing folder on the control panel. You should see a list of printers available to you if yours is not there then check that it is linked to the network properly.
3. A Page is Ejected Blank: A page that is ejected blank when
you send items for printing can be a confusing issue to fix – especially if
your machine is not displaying any kind of error. To fix this issue, check the
device and printers section in the Control Panel of your computer, and ensure
that your printing preferences are properly configured.
5. Prints Too Slowly: While
not all printers print at the same rate if you’ve noticed a distinct slowdown
in your printer’s work, you may need a solution to one of these common printers problems:
· Incorrect settings
· A printer is printing on both sides of the page
· It’s in quiet mode
· Issues with the drivers
· High print resolution
· Connection types problems
The page has too many images
6. Unable to
Print from a Mobile Device: Almost every major printer company has released an app allowing you to connect your mobile device to your printer to print
wirelessly. Your printer doesn’t even require Wi-Fi connectivity; it simply
needs a wireless access point that allows you to install software like Printer
Share, Apple’s Air Print, Epson Email print/Epson Connect, Mopria Print
Services, or Google Cloud Print.
Resolving Wireless Feature Issues: Wireless printers that
won’t connect to your computer are really frustrating to fix. You may have
already checked your Wi-Fi connection, your data settings, and even restart
your computer and printer—and your document still isn’t getting through
8. Get Help Today: If your multifunction printer is giving you problems, we can help you. You can contact HP Printer Customer Support are there to help you in every step of your query.