We know the Canon Printer PIXMA MG3620 is the Inkjet All In One Printer used by the maximum printer user. Mostly, used is in organizations, home, and business purposes. So, this device is most popular and suit for everyone due to low budget printer and used for personal work. Canon Printer PIXMA an All-in-One printer product, which means in a single unit, and used in a one-time multifunctional work task. You can easily work on a single unit such as Print, scan, fax, copy, and direct email at the same time.
The main feature has it can easily connect wired or wireless smart devices. You can attach your smartphone and PC with Wi-Fi to print, scan, Fax, the document wherever you want.
Today Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer comes in the market available with automatically power-up feature that means you want anytime to print the document over the wireless network. You can print it through your smarts phone and PC anywhere in your home. Canon Pixma MG3620 printer device saves your time and money. Everyone is easy to operate through the wireless network. It has specific features such as fast speed, HD quality print, automatic duplexing.
Above we mention all about of Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer and now we discuss how to set up a printer with a computer, iPad, Mac, and smartphone device. Today many software or application is used for setups such as AirPrint3 for iPhone, Android device with Mopria4, Canon Print application, and Google Cloud Print. But we discuss the printer setup on both wireless or wired USB devices.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup
After buying the new canon MG3620 printer, Open the printer box, then plug the cable and check the power supply. Also, check the printer ON condition, and you can do the copy the document. You can read the instructions below to setups the new printer through a wireless or Wired USB network.
- First of all, you will need to download the printer driver software and install it on the system device according to your printer model.
- Connect the wired USB connection with the PC and Printer and follow some instructions show on the screen during the installation process.
- After that you will check all working functions such as printing, scanning, faxing, and copying the document.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Wireless Setup
- In Wireless Setup connection, connect printer through Wi-Fi network with Computer or laptops. Everyone is easy to access wireless at home and office. In this connection, you will not need to Wired USB. Now, we describe how the printer setup installs through the wireless network.
- If the Wi-Fi light blinking on Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer, then you can press the stop button.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi Button on Canon Printer until your printer's Wi-Fi ON light does not blink.
- Check the Wi-Fi is shining light is ON.
- Install the printer driver software on your Canon printer and continue the wireless setup process
- Select the Connection method, and you can choose the Wireless LAN connection and click the further next process.
- The printer list shows on the computer screen and selects the Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer then press next.
After, following all on-screen instructions and restart the printer.
If you have any problem facing with the installation of the printer setup wireless or wireless connection then contact our printer expert through toll-free number +1-877-614-7218 at any time. Our printer expert services 24*7 days.