Canon PIXMA MG3620 Inkjet Printer
The Canon Pixma MG3620 is an Inkjet All-in-one printer. This is a good product and with the budget to use it for office and personal work. This is an all-in-one printer that means you can print, scan, fax and copy your document and photo as well. You can connect it to your computer or phone through Wireless i.e. Wi-Fi, and Wired i.e. USB cable. The wireless connectivity is much better than the wired connection. You can attach your computer and phone with your Wi-Fi and print; scan your document or photo, wherever you want.
The Canon Pixma MG3620 comes with a great convenient feature that automatically powers up the printer always. It means whenever you want to print the document and photo, the printer is activated and the document will be printed over Wi-Fi. You can print it through your phone and computer anywhere in your home. It saves you time and as well as your money. Everyone can access it through wirelessly and easy to use it. Besides this feature, this printer has many other good specifications like the quality of the document, print speed, and color print, automatic duplexing.
This is all about the features of the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer and now we discuss the methods used to set it up with the printer, iPad or iPod, or phone. Here is some software that is used for setup and they are AirPrint3 for iPhone product, and from Android devices with Mopria4, Canon Print application, and Google Cloud Print. We can set up our device with both types, one is wireless over Wi-Fi and the second is with a USB cable.
How to setup Canon Pixma MG3620 Connection
After buying the printer, plug the cable and on the power supply. The printer is on and you can copy the document. For print, you need to connect it with your printer by wireless or wired. Look at the points mentioned below to set up your new printer.
• Before setup, your printer, download the printer driver software manually and then Install it on your computer or laptop. You can also install the driver with disk through the CD drive.
• Select the connection method you want to connect with your computer and printer. Follow the guidelines on the screen and proceed with the installation process.
• After doing this, you can check all the functions working; means print, scan and copy the document.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Wireless setup
Connect through a Wi-Fi connection to your printer with a computer or laptop. Everyone can access it in your home and office share the printer, no need to connect with wired. Get the information on how to set up a wireless connection of Canon Pixma MG3620; we describe the setup printer in detail with images.
• If the Wi-Fi light is blinking on the printer, press the Stop button.
• Press and hold the Wi-Fi Button [A] on the printer until the ON light [B] blink.
• Press the Color button [C] and then tap the Wi-Fi button.
• Make sure the Wi-Fi light is shining, and turn on the light.
• Install the drivers and software on your printer to continue the wireless setup and setup program automatically starts.
• Click the Start Settings button on the Start screen.
• Select Connection Method Choose Wireless LAN Connection and click Next.
• Printers on Network List screen will appear and check that the Canon PIXMA3620 printer selected then press Next.
• The full setup screen appears. Click Next and Click Exit to complete the setup.
• After doing all the process your printer is set up wireless and you can start print now.
If you are trying to set up the first time your printer over Wi-Fi and you follow all the steps mentioned above, this will help you. And you can contact our technician who provides free support services for canon printer devices. They are available 24x7 for the customers. You can reach us directly through toll-free number +1 (888)574-2559 or +1 (833)300-3005.