You are using Canon Printer for organization and home, then sometimes you face printer issues, and the printer stops working. There are many reasons for the stop printing work, the printer is not printing, such as paper jams in the printer, ink cartridge, printer overloaded, printer hardware issue, and more. These issues show in the form of an error code. We can say Error code is the compiled information of issue and solutions of your printer.
The cause behind the Canon Printer Error U043
- Ink cartridge Issues
- Paper Jam Problems
- Printer Drivers issues
- Printer device connection problem
- Install/re-install and uninstall the printer
You can solve your printer issue according to your printer error code. Some examples of Canon printer error code with the meaning of issues are:
- E13 Error code message appears in case of ink cartridge have run out of ink. So it is necessary to replace the empty ink cartridge compatible with your printer device.
- E04 Error code show message appears cartridge used in canon printer has installed incorrectly. Then you have to need to re-install the cartridge properly in a manner.
Now we can discuss the Canon Printer Error Code U043
These are the mechanical type of error in your Canon printer and technical problem related to your printhead. The main reason for Canon Printer Error U043 arises when your printer contact of the print head gets damaged and its lost the proper connection with your canon printer. In some other cases, it will show the error message "following ink tank cannot be recognized". Then you have to need to clean the Print head. You can clean the print head leaves to dry and after again resetting, the print head back in the same positions.
Some step for Troubleshooting the Canon Printer Error Code U043
Step1: Firstly, you can Turn off your Canon printer then open the paper outlets Tray.
Step2. After that pull out the printer cover with your hand and remove all ink tanks without touching the Print head lock lever.
Step3. Then After tilting the print head and remove it very carefully.
Step4. You can clean the Print head nozzles and dry them for some time.
Step5. Replacing the print head to its position.
Step6. Close the cannon printer inner cover and Turn on the printer.
Above all mention step-wise step with an easy method to remove the Canon Printer Error U043. Following some instructions step, resolve this error. If you have found again printer error, then contact our Canon printer expert team.
Contact our Expert team - Printwithus.us
Our Canon printer expert team available 24hour to solve any type of printer error. They will provide the best solutions for canon printer errors. Our expert resolves the daily basis of printer problems through toll-free number +1-877-614-7218 within 24hours. Some printer issues are
- Printer setup installation
- Wireless printer setup installation
- Update printer drivers
- Printer show offline
- The page is not aligned correctly
- Getting Printer Spooler Error
- Printer setup for optimized performance
- Network printer setup problem
- All other printer issues