Are you facing issues with Paper jam in your HP printer setup devices? The paper Jam error is the biggest issue in your printer. This problem is not only HP printer but also in Epson, Canon, Samsung, brother, and other printer brands. According to Google's weekly report of the search term, the information that millions of times string search on google, "Why Does my HP printer keep Paper Jam?"
Main Reasons for Paper Jam in Printer
- Wrong ways to filling paper Tray
- Not selecting the Printer page setting
- Loading of papers
- Wrong Size of paper using in printing
- using the bad quality paper for printing
- Using the Dirty or Twisted paper
- Paper tray dirty with dust particles
Fix Paper Jam in HP Printer Devices
In some cases, HP Printer is not printing, then you have to needed to resolve this error. Now we discuss below some steps to fixing the paper error.
- Firstly, check manually to pull out the paper from the HP printer.
- Update or Reinstall the printer driver in HP Printer.
- Now, manually Restart your HP printer.
- Disconnect and reconnect the printer system from the (PC, Laptops, and smarts phone device).
- Manually Clean your Printer.
Now check your HP printer is printing or not. If not printing then, you can take help from the printer expert. They will resolve paper jam issues at a time.
Clearing the Paper jam
For Clearing the paper jam, pull out the stuck paper the care with the best method. Here, now some best ways to pull out the Jammed paper or page.
- You can remove the stuck paper from the paper tray.
- Now open the door of the printer and pull out the paper from the rear access part of the printer.
- Also, check and pull out the stuck paper from below the front cover.
- Some other papers pull out from the output tray.
- Tear Paper remove by cartridge move forth or back direction.
- Now Restart the HP Printer.
Paper Jam error but no paper is showing in the printer
- Sometimes, we remove the stuck paper from the Hp printer but the paper jam problem still here and show a warning due to some small piece of paper left inside the printer device.
- You have to need to clean the bottom plate of the Hp printer.
- Use your free hand to move the side gear of the roller very carefully.
- Move gears freely in the back and forth movement directions.
- Also, check here printer hardware problems.
- If you are using a Canon printer, then check print head.
- Check the paper tray alignment.
- Check also the printer drivers.
If your paper jam error issues still here, then you can contact or chat with the HP Printer tech support expert team.