HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer is the family part of the LaserJet Pro P1100 Printer. This type of printer is compact in size, affordable, monochrome, and any maintenance with low prices.
Today HP printer is the most useable and popular device used by many users, mostly used in home and office. The printer is the peripheral hardware part of the computer, which connects with a computer to print the hard copy of the printer job. Actually Printer prints through driver software that transfers the user print commands from the computer and prints a hard copy of the printer. You can download the HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer Driver
Find your Operating system
Before download, the HP LaserJet Pro P1102 printer driver, check your system for which type of operating system you can use. You can easily check by right Click on My Computer on the desktop, then click on properties for system Windows type and name. Here you can also check what types of printer drivers require according to your computer operating system.
HP laserjet p1102 driver available for all types of Windows 32 bit / 64 bit and supported operating system as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2000, 2003, 2008.
For other operating systems Linux, Fedora, Unix, Ubuntu.
For Mac OS X use as Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6, v10.7, v10.8, v10.9, v10.10, v10.11, v10.12, v10.13, v10.14, v10.15, and latest used.
For Apple Mac OS 10.8 /Mac v10.9 / Mac v10.10 / Mac v10.11 / Mac v10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS Mojave 10.14, and latest used.
Install the printer driver through CD wizard
- Turn on the printer and connect with the computer through a cable wire. Make sure computers and printer are connections are perfectly connected.
- You have printer driver CD the comes with your printer during purchasing the printer, insert into the computer CD drive system.
- Some automatic window will pop up and prompt run the program here.
- Click on execute the file as Autorun.exe
- Computer window ask for open the installer click on Yes button
- Before the installation, you have to need to check the agreement click on the checkbox by accept the installation agreement.
- Now, start installing the HP Laserjet P1102 printer drivers. Here all installer copy files from the CD and transfers to the computer system.
- A few choices will show to make sure to connect the printer with your computer system.
- You can choose here either connect with a wireless network or wired network by a USB cable.
- Your computer find the automatic printer and next step for installation
- Finally, a window appears and show printer driver was successfully installed, click finish.
Manually ways to install the printer driver through “Add a printer"
- Go to the Start button
- Open the control panel and click on it. Show some icon, you can go to Hardware and sound
- Show here Device and printer, click on add a printer
- Choose to add the printer, here not listed the USB printer in the list because window installs automatically plug them USB printer.
- Select a port for your HP printer or create if have need then next click.
- Choose the brands and models of the printer then next click.
• Then you can select currently install the printer driver recommended and click the next button. If you have not printer driver list then please download the driver from the official website according to your Printer model or brands. After download, the file extracts them to the temp folder of the PC and gives the temp folder path as Add a printer installation.
• Click next and finish the installation process.
Printer Driver installation Service
If you do not know how to install the printer driver for any operating system then you can chat with our expert team. Our expert best guide for how to install or download the printer driver. You can chat anytime and resolve any types of printer driver problems. Our expert team available 24hour for customer help such as hp printer setup installation, printer jam, ink cartridge, toner, and the printer is not printing.