Canon printers are mostly used devices because of their advanced technology, and functions. Canon PIXMA MX922 has the most advanced functions, so users can easily perform printing, scanning, and faxing. But nowadays most users have faced some mechanical failures while operating a canon printer. Canon MX922 print head error has been faced by many users.
Canon Mx922 print head error can affect the printing experience of users. The Canon printer print head error has displayed on the screen when you print the documents.
The Canon print head error has been shown due to numerous reasons. Today in this article, we have shared the easy ways to clean the canon print head and fix the Canon Mx922 print head error.
Causes of Canon Mx922 Print Head Error
The Canon mx922 Print head failed or not working error can be caused due to numerous reasons. Some of the major causes are:
· The Canon print head is not installed properly
· Canon Printer Print head nozzles are choked
· The Canon Mx922 Print head not working due to some internal errors in the printing device
· Maybe the Cartridges stop working
· The Mismatched Print head has been installed in your printing device
These are some major reasons that are why the Canon MX922 Print head not working.
Easy Ways to Resolve the Canon Mx922 Print Head Error:
After knowing the reasons for the canon Mx922 print head error, Experts provide easy solutions to resolve the canon print head error. Follow these steps to fix the canon Mx922 print head error.
1. Reset Canon MX922 Printer:
To reset the printer is a simple way to resolve the Canon print head error.
· Turn off the Canon Printer and unplug the power plug cord
· Wait for 5 seconds and then reconnect the power cord
· After that restart the printer and then try to take a printout.
2. Clean and Replacement of Printer Print Head:
The Printer print head error occurs may be the ink cartridges aren’t working properly. Follow the steps to clean the print head.
· Turn off the printer and disconnect from the power outlet.
· Open the printer and take out the ink cartridges slowly.
· Remove the cartridges from the printer and clean the print head
· Clean the print head and the other parts of the cartridge with a clean cotton cloth and hot water.
· Clean the cartridges and parts until the ink stops dropping from the cartridges.
· Let the printer dry out, and then put it back in the printer
· After that try to print again.
If the issue again persists, then replace the old cartridge with new cartridges. Put the new cartridge into the printer.
3. Fix the Internal Problems of your Printer:
· Switch on the Canon Printer and open the printer tray
· After that, open the inner cover of the printer and take out the ink tanks/bottles
· After that placing the print head in the canon Mx922 holder area.
· Put back the ink bottles in the printer and shut down the scanning cover properly.
What to Do If you face a problem Follow the Steps?
After following the above steps the Canon Mx922 print head error can be solved. If you have faced any issues to perform above these steps or need any other canon printer problem, you can contact Canon Printer support. Canon printer experts will be in touch with you and give you the right solution to solve the printer problem. You can directly contact experts through Free Live chat or call on the toll-free number.
· Canon printer Error codes
· Canon printer not printing
· Canon Printer U052 error code
· Canon Printer U043 Error
· Canon Printer Not Responding
· Canon PIXMA MX490 wireless setup and installation
· Canon MX490 Printer Install on MAC Device