Mostly user likes the HP printer due to it has many advances feature for the printing and working with a long time. It prints the document and files with the best quality, scans, fax, and print lots of document with few times. Today HP Printer comes in marking with multifunction or All in one printer. According to this feature, many users purchase for business and home purposes.
Using for a long time, not a problem facing. But sometimes, users face a problem with the printer is printing black lines. It is the common error, in the HP printer is black lines on the document during printing. Print in the document shows black horizontal lines on the paper. This problem is a printing error so your printing lines on the paper show or not printing well. Contact us today with a toll-free +1-877-614-7218 number and resolve the printer black lines issues.
Now we discuss, There are Two Types of Printing Lining Error as
- Black lines Error
- White lines Error
We already described in the previous blog, how to Fix white lines Error in Printer. This error is printing white horizontal lines on the document during printing. In black lines error print as vertically on the right and left sides of the paper. The only vertical and horizontal lining is not a single issue, missing the print area, and black smudges print also a problem.
Here are some common printer issues occurs when printing on the document with the examples
- Black lines printing vertical as (either side left or right of the page and sometimes in the middle)
- Missing some area or words
- Smudges show on the print page
Above these are show the example of printing black lines. Now we discuss the reason for HP Printer is Printing black lines & how we can fix this problem.
- Firstly, check your HP printer scanner glass, If there is any dirt or dust particle, then clean it. Because these dirt & debris make also cause black lines printing on the document. You can use the soft cleaner paper towels to clean the glass.
- Make sure your all connection of the printer is correctly and working conditions.
- You can do, turn off the printer and unplug the power cord and wait a minute and plug the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Now, you can Turn ON the HP Printer.
Ink Cartridge Problem:
- This problem also occurs due to your HP Printer ink cartridge is empty and it also not properly installed.
- Now you can open your printer's upper lid and remove the ink cartridge.
- If your cartridge is empty, then refill it and again install it properly.
- Then, you can take a print test on paper.
- If the print with the black line still appears, then you have to need to replace the ink cartridge with a new one.
Printer Needs Servicing:
You also need printer service on a regular and keep your printer clean with dust-free. For any help for printer expert then contact us. We are a printer expert team, provides printer setup services with 24hours through Toll-Free Number +1-877-614-7218. We also resolve all kinds of printer problems within a minute. You can contact our printer service provider at any time.