Technology is growing day by day; it makes you feel more secure with every area in life for both personal and business reasons. There are many digital things which help us to do our work in an easy and comfortable way.
From all of them, one is a printer that everybody uses for printing paper documents, including text documents, images, or a combination of both. There are many types of printers but the two most common types of printers are inkjet and laser printers.
Weather printers help us in our work however; sometimes they stop printing and start creating problems because of some reason:
Here's a list of the best solution for fixing the most common problems:
1. Firstly check out the basic problem:
Most of the time printers have basic problems but people are neither able to understand the problem nor handle that issue. Primarily, the printer turned on and made sure it connected to the computer. After that check, it has paper and toner and also checks the power supply.
2. Wired and wireless network printing issues:
Wireless printers provide an easy way to share a printer with multiple devices. On the other side, wired printers can be sent quickly without worrying about the interference or signal loss that may affect wireless printers. If the printer has network printing problem, you may want to try these tips:
- Try restarting all the devices to get the network humming again such as the printer, a computer, a router, a wireless access point, and a modem to connect to the Internet, which is connected to Wired or wireless network printers. If your one device gets hung up, it can also affect all the others.
- Check the network printing connectivity because it is essential how the printer is connected to the network. Check the entire configuration including its IP address, a URL for accessing the administrative page, the type of network connection, plus additional information also check the printer manual for details.
- Make sure the IP address should be similar to the rest of the addresses on your network. If an IP address starts with 169, that means it's an indication that the printer couldn't connect to your network and is using a self-assigned IP address.
3. USB Printers won’t work:
Is the printer carefully plugged into the USB port? Are the computer and printer turned on?
Check the printer control panel according to the version of Windows you're running, it may have slightly different names somewhere. For installation, the printer, select the Add Printer button and proceed with the onscreen instructions.
After that, if you are not able to see your printer try to reconnect the USB cable or remove all other peripherals from your computer, and only connect the printer. You can also use a different USB cable for solving your printing document problem.
4. Printer Stopped working because of paper Jam:
Overfilling the paper tray is the main cause of paper jams. Examine the printer paper and it is correctly seated into the slot or tray.
Try to use special paper that is specially designed for printing and easy for cleaning
Sometimes paper jammed in the mechanism. You may need to remove the paper and try to rearrange the paper.
In some cases, you may not be able to see the smaller bit of paper or other things stuck inside the roller. At that time you would have to remove those components to solve the problem.
5. Printers have ink or toner issue:
If a laser-based printer has a printing error that means it is because of low toner. You have to change the toner. If you don’t have a toner cartridge you can extend the life of the current cartridge by removing the toner from the printer.
The printer is not printing well is the major problems in printers, you can fix it by all these points we mentioned. We also repair the hardware and software parts of the printer both offline and online ways. These steps would help you to fix your printing error in your documents. Get in touch with all other problems in the printer during printing.