Printers are very helpful for office and home use. You can easily access it to copy, print and scan the document. It is connected through the Wi-Fi and wired connection. When you are continuously using the printer and after a long time, it shows some error it like "too much time while printing, ink cartridges error, printing not well, print quality issues, not connected with the device, paper jam error and so on."
There should be many reasons behind this error while printing. The first thing, which connection are you using while printing? Is this error occurring during phone printing? Which router you are using? These above factors may affect your printing speed. Printwithus is the printer repair service company based in the United States. It provides free printer customer services for every brand of printer.
This type of problem occurs in an office printer and they got slow while printing. So now we discuss the slow printing speed of the printer and how to fix this issue.
Problem during Wired Connection:
• The first step is to Reset the printer. Unplug the power cord and reconnect it after a minute.
• If it is connected with wire then try to Using the different USB cable.
• Remove and install the new print driver and software.
• Also, make sure the network status and cable connection is secure. Check the signal strength of your internet.
Problem during Wi-Fi Connection:
• If the printer connected over the Wi-Fi connection, make sure it's close to your printer.
• You could use the good quality of the router which supports 802.11ac is the new top-line standard.
• You could add a wireless extender or repeater. It helps to increase the speed performance of printing.
• Make sure the wireless network strength of your router.
• Update your printer firmware from the printer software and updates website, if it is needed.
We discussed above all the factors that help you to boost the printing speed of your printer for both Wi-Fi and wired connection. After doing all these steps you got nothing or no changes done, and then you can directly contact our customer support at the toll-free number +1 (833)300-3005 or +1 (888)574-2559. We will help you with any issues you are facing with your printer.