HP Envy 5055 Printer setup is the most usable and popular wireless printer. It is the best printer that can be mostly used in offices, homes, and for personal purposes. You can easily connect with a personal computer, laptops, tablets, Mac, and other smartphones.
Some Important Features are
- The main best features are, easy to print the document without any creating problem.
- It has a multitasking feature with scanning, copying, faxing, and unique printing task at the same time.
- HP Envy 5055 Printer is also an All-in-one printer category.
- It also supports the operating system on both Mac and Windows.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Many users favor wireless technologies to print the document because they want the same time and easy to operate. But in some time they have facing problem with the printer such as print-out the document with high quality with the wireless device. In this condition, they want to resolve this problem with the technical support team. But here, we provide the following step for the Process of HP Envy 5055 wireless Setup connection.
Some printer problem in daily life
- The printer is not printing
- The printer says Offline Error
- Printer Driver out of date
- Printer wireless setup connections
- Printer Jam Error
- Printer not printing with smartphone
Prepare for installation your Printer Setup
- Firstly, you have to need unboxing the HP printer from packing
- Remove the packing cover, foam, taps, and plastic material from printer glass and cartridge.
Process of HP Envy 5055 wireless Setup Connection
- The wireless setup can be in the form of a windows system, built-in Wi-Fi, direct HP wireless, Bluetooth feature, or can HP Auto wireless connect.
- Turn on your Printer, open the control panel setting icon and Choose the default Wireless from the control panel setting
- Open the Wireless Setup Wizard for HP Envy 5055 printer and follow the on-screen instruction.
- The wireless setup wizard is turning Wi-Fi on your HP Printer and search the available network, show on the printer LED panel.
- Make ensure the router is connected to a wireless access point through fast-speed internet connections and auto-connect mode is on condition. Then the printer will automatically make a connection to your wireless network.
- In case the auto-connected function is disabled, then the panel show connection with the name of networks.
- After a successful wireless network connection, the printer displays a message "connection is successful" and the printer ready to use. And the Printer wireless light changes into blue color.
Download & Install the HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver and software
- The printer driver is also important for function printing documents. You can download and update the latest version from our website.
- For installing the driver is please follow the on-screen instruction.
- For any help, you can contact or chat with the printer expert team at any time.
Printer Expert help
If you have any query or facing a printer problem, then Contact with printer expert team at any time. You can contact us through chat within 24/7 days. Our HP Printer expert provides the best solutions with 100% customer satisfaction.