Canon Pixma TS6020 is a wireless inkjet printer. It is also All in One Printer because it works as multifunctional as document printing, scanning, faxing, and copy. The Canon Pixma printer is mostly used for home and business purposes.
Sometimes you are facing various types of errors while using this printer. White lining error is the main error while printing the document through the Canon Pixma TS6020 printer. When we print any documents then it also prints white lining, then it has many reason behinds for the printing error.
These printing errors can be in the form of white and black while printing. It also displays lining printing errors horizontally and vertically formed.
When you are using the Canon Pixma TS6020 printer for a long time, then you cannot be facing this issue always, but suddenly, you see the white or black lining on your printed document. Then you can contact Canon Printer Customer Support Services to fix these issues at a time.
The most case in inkjet printer fault is showing up the white lines when we print the document. If you are facing this problem for a long period, then you have to need to fix it. Otherwise, you can lose some part of your printer.
Then you use more ink and spend money on a printer, which is money wasted. Now, this blog, we discuss all the reason and factor which cause white lining error with how we can fix it.
Run the Print head Cleaning Tool:
- First of all, you can run the print head cleaning tool on your printer device. It is due to some clogging of the microscopic pores, and dust particles block the print head from printing proper.
- In case you can get the white lines or blank spots while printing some printing pages. It is due to the Inkjets of the printer is choked by the dried dust ink particle.
- When you run the printhead cleaning tool, it uses the Head cleaning utility. After doing this, you can check through by taking a test print page and get your white lines issue is fix. You can anytime call our Canon printer helpline number or chat with us.
Check ink Cartridges:
- You can check the canon printer slot where the ink cartridges are properly fit into the printer. Clean the dust or dried ink carefully with cotton and any smooth cloths.
- Make sure the ink cartridges are correctly fit, install, and clean. Replace it in their slots carefully and close the cover of the ink cartridges. Then after turn on your canon printer.
Check Printer Settings:
- The other reason for white lines or black lining on the print pages is improper printing settings of the canon printer on the personal computer or system. You can check the default settings in printer and quality-related problems and fix them.
- Check also the print quality settings in case it is set on draft, then change it to standard. It helps to get quality prints without using too much printing ink.
Contact with Canon printer tech support expert, our tech support is available here 24 hours for any help.