Is your Epson Printer Won’t print the documents? Epson printers have been widely used printing devices in the home and office for multiple printing tasks. Sometimes it may start to create different types of issues when you print the documents. Most of the users got frustrated when their Epson printer not printing, the Epson printer not connect to Mac, the Epson printer offline, the Epson printer blinking red lights, and much more issues.
One of the common issues is when Epson users are unable to print the document. When your Epson printer not printing the documents, that means your Epson printer has some technical issues. There could be some kind of error message displayed on the screen when your Epson printer won’t print the documents.
First, you need to understand the reasons Why the Epson printer Won’t Print the document. In this blog, we discuss the reasons and solutions to fix the Epson printer not printing the document issue.
Causes of Why Epson Printer Not Printing Issue
The Epson printer Won’t print issue can be caused by various reasons. Find the reasons below why your Epson printer not printing the documents.
- Dried Ink in the Cartridge
- An Empty Toner
- Paper Jam in Tray
- Low or Empty Ink Cartridge
- Outdated Printer Drivers
- Faulty Printing Settings
- Network Connecting Error
- Print head Clogged Nozzles
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Epson Printer Won’t Print | Epson Printer Not Printing Issue
Method 1. Check Your Printer Wired or Wireless Connection
Make sure your Epson printer properly connects with the computer. Sometimes Epson printer may not be connected to your computer. So check the connection between your printer and computer.
If you are using a USB Cable to Connect your Printer:
- If you are using the USB cable to connect the printer, then make sure all the cables are properly connected to the printer. If it isn’t, then reconnect the cable properly on both printer and computer. Make sure the USB cable is not damaged, broken, or cracked, if it then replaces the broken cables with the new one.
If you are using a Network Printer:
- Make sure you have a strong network connection, and that your Wi-Fi router properly connects with your printer. If your router has low or weak signals, then reconnect your Wi-Fi network with the printer. Also, check your network cables, and make sure it’s properly connected to your printer.
After checking your printer connection, you can try to print the documents. If the printer not printing issue again persists, then move to the next troubleshooting method.
Method 2: Set Your Epson Printer as the Default Printer
Sometimes users may forget to set the printer as the default printer. When you faced trouble printing the documents, then you need to check if your printer is set as the default printer. If it isn’t, then set your Epson printer as the default printer. If you don’t know how to set it, then follow the steps:
- Go to the Control Panel in Computer
- Click on the Devices and Printers
- Right Click your Printer and select the Set as default printer
- Now your Printer is the default printer
Method 3: Check the Ink Cartridges
Ink cartridges are one of the reasons why your Epson printer Won’t print the documents. Check the ink cartridges in the printer. Make sure you have properly installed the ink cartridge in the printer. If it isn’t, then uninstall the ink cartridge and reinstall it properly.
Method 4: Update Printer Drivers
Epson printer may not be working properly if you are using outdated or wrong printer drivers. To fix the Epson printer, not the printing issue, you should update your printer drivers. You can update your printer drivers in two ways. You can Update Drivers Manually or Automatically.
When you update the drivers, I suggest you can contact Epson printer experts. They surely help you to update the printer drivers.
Method 5: Clear the Print Queue
You can’t use the Epson Printer if its print queue is stuck. In this case, you need to clear your print queue to resolve the Epson printer, not the printing issue.
To clear the print Queue, follow the steps:
· Press the window Key + R
· Type “services.msc” and Enter it on your keyboard
· Double click on the print spooler
· Click stop and ok
· Go to your desktop, open File explorer, and in the address bar,
· Delete all the files in the folder
· Go back to the print spooler service Click the Start button and then click on OK.
Read Also: Why My Epson Printer Offline on Mac Device?
I hope all the above steps help to resolve the Epson printer Won’t Print issue. If you need any help to fix the issue Epson Printer, not printing, then you can directly contact Epson printer experts through Free Live Chat or Toll-free.