Canon Printers are the best printer for their quality printing system. Most of the users have used canon printers, because they provide advanced features and technology for printing, scanning at the lowest prices. But Usually, we got more questions related to Canon Printer not being connected with Window and Mac. They ask the question “Why my canon printer offline on Windows & Mac?”
Canon printer offline on Mac and window error has shown on different Canon printer models. The Canon MG4200 printer offline Mac, Canon MX870 Offline, Canon MX492 printer not connected MAC or window, Canon MG5420 not printing Mac, Canon MB2700 printer offline Mac and window but connected to Wifi, Canon MX922 disconnected to Mac, Canon MG3500 not responding Mac and windows, Canon MX320 offline Mac problem, Canon MP280 printer offline Mac and window not responding.
Causes my Canon Printer Offline on Window and Mac:
When your Canon printer has not connected properly on Mac and Windows then the canon printer shows the offline message on the screen. There are a lot of different factors why the canon printer shows offline and the Canon printer is not connected with Windows and Mac devices.
• Canon Printer Drivers Issue - Outdated Canon printer drivers
• Weak Network Connection
• Loose Connection between your printer and Windows or Mac Device
• Canon Printer Disconnect from the Wireless Network
• Corrupted Canon printer software
• Mac Device found the wrong printer
• Canon printer is in a Sleep mode
How to Resolve the Issue Canon Printer Offline on Mac and Windows?
When you get the message Canon printer not connecting on Mac and window, get rid of this Canon printer offline issue with the simple following steps.
Precise Steps to Fix Canon Printer Offline Windows & Canon Printer Offline Mac
• Check Printer and Mac/PC Devices Are Connected Properly:
First, you need to check your printer is connected to the Mac or PC. You need to check all cable connections between your Canon printer and Mac/PC. Make sure all the wires are properly connected, if the wires are loose then your device does not recognize the printer.
• Check Wireless & Wired Connections:
When your Canon printer shows an offline error, then you need to check the connectivity network. Sometimes the Canon printer has shown not connected due to wireless and wired network issues.
- If you have a wired connection, then check the USB cable it’s working or not. If the USB cable is damaged or has some other problem, then replace the USB cable with a new one.
- If you are using the wireless connection, then you need to check the router and make sure your Printer and Mac or PC are both in the wireless range.
After this step, your canon printer again shows the Canon printer offline error, then the problem is in the printer. Don’t take any risk, if you haven’t any technical knowledge. So you directly contact the Canon printer technical experts, they surely help you to resolve the issue.
• Update Printer Drivers:
Make sure the printer drivers are updated on time, if the printer drivers are outdated, then the canon printer shows the offline error. If you need to download or update the printer drivers, simply go to the Canon printer official website and download the latest version.
• Remove the other Printer in Devices:
Connecting more than one printer on your system could be the other reason for Canon printer offline error. Sometimes the same printer has been added to different names, which may also confuse the system. So remove the other printer in the Mac and Window system.
If you don’t have knowledge of how to remove another printer in the system, then you can directly contact printer technical experts through Free Live Chat.
• Reset Printing System:
The network settings also affect the printing system. Sometimes network settings may affect the printing system configurations. You need to reset the printing system once, to get it back online.
1. Select the Apple menu from the top-level menu bar.
2. Select ‘System Preferences ‘.
3. Navigate to “Printer and scanner.”
4. Right-click in the left panel and choose ‘Reset Printing System.’
5. When prompted, enter your username and password.
6. Select the ‘OK button.
Talk to experts and they share the steps to reset Apple’s printing system and windows printing system. After following these resetting steps, your Canon printer will have connected with Mac or Windows.
Get it Back Online with the Help of Canon Printer Technical Experts
All these above steps help you to resolve the canon printer offline on Windows and mac issues. If your canon printer shows the same error, that means a problem with your printer. Then you need to talk with experts through Free live chat. They surely help you to resolve the canon printer problems.