Epson Printers make your printing experience easier and better. You can easily connect your Epson printer to a Mac or iOS device and get an amazing printing experience.
In case you are not able to connect your Epson Printer with Mac or iOS Device, you might be experiencing issues such as:
Sometimes printer is not printing and You can’t see your printer from your gadget or you get a message that no printers were found.
- You get a note that software for your device isn’t accessible.
- Some other printing issue linked to the software on your Mac or iOS device
- Error light or other condition on the printer
- The printer doesn’t appear in the list of devices in Printers and Scanners preferences
Let’s also discuss the possible solutions:
If your printer is AirPrint enabled for printing from your Mac or iOS device, just confirm that it’s connected to the same Wi-Fi network used by Mac or iOS device.
If you still can’t connect, try the following solutions:
- Restart your Wi-Fi router and then restart your printer.
- Move your printer nearby to your Wi-Fi router.
- Update your printer and Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware.
- Update the software for your Mac or iOS device.
If your printer isn’t AirPrint enabled:
- Disconnect the cable from your Mac if it is connected to the printer.
- Turn off your printer.
- Get software updates for your Mac or iOS.
- Reconnect the printer to your Mac.
- Turn on your printer.
- Choose Apple Menu > System Preferences > Printers and Scanners
- Choose your printer from the list of available devices.
In case your printer doesn’t show up in the list of devices in Printers and scanners preferences, click + at the bottom of the list and choose to add a printer.
If you have any problem with printer setup, then contact out printer support expert team. We provide instant solutions to printer issues like paper jam, printing black line, replacement of cartridge, WiFi connectivity, low ink problem, driver installation, and more. You can contact with our technical expert at any time.