We know that Canon Printer the most famous printer device today. It has excellent quality features with the best performance in working with the customers. It has many features, & top-most brands that make it an attraction for buying a Canon printer for many users. Mostly, the printer is All in one printer are performing the multifunctional task such as workprint, fax, and copy document at the same time. We can easily connect wired or wireless connections with PC, Laptops, Mac, and smart devices.
If you want to connect a wireless setup connection, with a Canon MX490 printer, then you have needed the professional’s technical assistance. They will guide the step-wise step instructions to connect the Canon MX490 printer to Wi-Fi.
Step to Canon MX490 Setup Install
- If you are purchasing a new Canon Printer Then Firstly, you can open the packed box and remove the packaging material and set it up.
- You can plug the power supply switch cord and turn on the printer.
- After that, you can unpack the ink cartridges and insert them into the printer slots.
- Now, you can load the suitable paper in the printer paper tray.
- No need to set in your computer control panel also need to install some printer driver’s software on your PC.
Setup the Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Printer
- Now, you can go to the control/function panel of the Canon Printer and click on the Start setup button.
- You can use the arrow button show here and choose the Wireless LAN setup, then press the OK button.
- Then, wait a few seconds to set up the Wireless LAN connection through the wireless router. Make sure your wireless enable router button is in working condition.
- Follow some On-screen instructions steps and complete the wireless setup connection on the Canon PIXMA MX490 printer.
Connect Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Printer to Wi-Fi
- Make sure your Printer driver is latest updated and install in your system.
- Now you can turn on the wireless router make sure your internet is in working condition.
- Also, check the power ON in the Canon MX490 Printer setup.
- Go to the Control panel setting, click on the Printer Setup button.
- Click on Wireless LAN setting and then press the OK button.
- Now your Canon printer searches the wireless network.
- Check the WPS button ON your router and OK press on the control/function panel of the Canon MX490 printer.
Printer Expert Help
If you have any issue with connecting Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Printer Setup & Installation, then contact our professional printer expert. We are a technical expert team; we will resolve your Canon printer problem at a time. We will provide 24hours Canon printer services and you can freely contact us.